Monday, January 4, 2016

QUICK REVIEW

HI everyone! (who still a stalker)
Happy 2016!

Hows ur new year?

Well, dont have much time to write.. juz do quick review about my life after marriage.
Marriage life like a wave..sometime up n down.. but I still enjoy the ride.
Baby? still trying but rezeki is not our side yet...
its ok tho..still can honeymoon..

30&31 december 2015.. to Tambun Lost world we go..Well I guess its a honeymoon time for the 3rd time.. dont know wehre else to go. I guess dats the near place to spend for 2days day off.coz we always have no time to spend together. but I guess last year for 2015 we spent well. after check out from hotel tambun we go to watch movie @queensbay penang.2movies for 1 day.. IP man3 & Dilwale..in time between we go to Pesta penang for 3rd time diz year.. beli karpet for new house later..so far tired but enjoyed.

.ok dats it for today.. I juz sneaking around n borrow my bro's lappy.. gotta go coz he's around.

Today work at 8pm till 12am. 4hours working only coz replace my hours fews days ago..kerja 12jam haritu,., tomorrow off day. I guess we gonna spend money again.. hope we r not spend too much like  last few days. Till then,, xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment