Friday, August 10, 2012

We are getting close


Wow! How time flies?! Didn't realize we are getting close to raya very soon! So many things happen in my life but I juz dont have time to blog and by the time I get round to it, it's old news already and I can't be bothered anymore! haha Thank God Ive done for my baju raya despite been busy working.

Cakap pasal kerja.. ehemm I don't have much to say about it. I just wanted to have an experience. Many said, that work is not suit for me as I have a degree. Well, my principe is a thousand miles begin with the first step. Lets fills the time with making money..not goyang kaki.

By the time, I feel like working is fun. Making money, making friends and all.. Takdelah boring sangat. Atleast ada kerja. Staff pon semua ok even mulut laser. Manager & assistant pon... ehemm... k fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment